Welcome!

This is a real adventure for me, having the chance to spend an entire year on sabbatical. I know that many of you would like to come along for the journey, so I decided to launch my own blog site. I am new at this, so I ask your patience. Hopefully together we can enjoy this year of new discovery and adventure, of reflection and contemplation, in the spirit of St. Ignatius, the pilgrim. Just Scroll down to view my blog.


Peace,
Skipp



































Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Silverton and Durango, CO


Today I decided to take the scenic highway Rt 550 to Silverton, CO., an old mining town. The drive brings you through the mountains and the views are incredible all along the way. Here is a short sample. I am still trying to figure out how to load these pictures more quickly. I may just do a couple of quick posts to show you all of the pictures I took today.









Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment