Welcome!

This is a real adventure for me, having the chance to spend an entire year on sabbatical. I know that many of you would like to come along for the journey, so I decided to launch my own blog site. I am new at this, so I ask your patience. Hopefully together we can enjoy this year of new discovery and adventure, of reflection and contemplation, in the spirit of St. Ignatius, the pilgrim. Just Scroll down to view my blog.


Peace,
Skipp



































Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ignatius the Pilgrim

You might enjoy contemplating this beautiful icon of St. Ignatius, the Pilgrim, by Bill McNichols:
http://puffin.creighton.edu/jesuit/andre/i_pilgrim.html .  I'm learning that part of the planning process for the adventure is learning how to look and listen.  This is not always easy in our noisy, busy world.  Just take a few moments now to look and listen to your day so far - it is sometimes incredible how much we miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment